There is something about baking pies in cake pans that just feels nostalgic and delicious. Maybe it's because the crusts are always flaky and the filling is always creamy. Maybe it's because the cake pan creates a nice, even layer of pie that bakes up beautifully. Or maybe it's because it just looks really pretty when it comes out of the oven. Whatever the reason, baking pies in cake pans is a great way to get your pie fix without having to deal with a lot of extra steps or mess. Plus, it's a great way to use up old or mismatched cake pans.
Aluminum Pie Pans: The Secret to Perfect Pies
- Can I bake yogurt?
- Is Corner Bakery owned by Panera?
- Can you bake pie in a cake pan?
- What do you do with Trader Joe's baked tofu?
- What Clay can you bake?
- Does Corner Bakery have smoothies?
- How many calories are in a whole baked chicken?
- Does Corner Bakery have bagels?
- Does Corner Bakery have breakfast all day?