Yes, squirrels eat car wires. They do this because they find the electrical wires tasty. They also do this because the wires make good nests. Squirrels don't actually bite into the wires, they just lick them.
Auto experts share tips on preventing rodents from eating car wires
Accepted 05 Votes
- How do you keep squirrels from chewing wires in your car?
- How do you stop squirrels from climbing pipes?
- How do you keep squirrels and chipmunks out of your car?
- Do squirrels gnaw on wood?
- How do you keep squirrels out of garbage cans?
- What can you put in your attic to keep squirrels out?
- Do squirrels eat car wires?