If you own a broken vacuum cleaner, there are a few options available to you. First, you can take it to a local vacuum cleaner repair shop to have it fixed or replaced. Second, you can remove the vacuum cleaner's motor and hose, and dispose of them in a proper hazardous waste disposal facility. Third, you can put the vacuum cleaner in a plastic bag and dispose of it in a local dumpster. Finally, you can take the vacuum cleaner to a local charity or donation center to be recycled. Thank you for reading!
Don't Throw Away Your Broken Vacuum
- How do I dispose of an old kitchen sink?
- How do you dispose of sand blasting sand?
- How do I dispose of a broken vacuum cleaner?
- How do I dispose of construction waste?
- How is fly ash disposed of?