Catching a Lake Guardian in Pokemon GO is not as easy as one might think. For starters, they are much harder to find than regular Pokemon. Secondly, they are much more mobile, and will quickly move out of range if you attempt to capture them.
The best way to catch a Lake Guardian is to use a lure item. This can be anything from a piece of prime fishing bait to a smelly piece of meat. When you use the lure, the Lake Guardian will approach it and you can then capture it.
WHERE TO CATCH UXIE, MESPRIT, & AZELF (& Shellos??) IN POK\xc3\x89MON GO [New Regional Legendary]
- Can we catch null pointer exception?
- Is Mew catchable in any Pokemon game?
- What boots do they wear on deadliest catch?
- Can an oil furnace catch fire?
- How do you catch lake guardians in Pokemon go?