Logo of PEXSystem Q&A

How do you change a Danze diverter?

Best Answer:

Changing a Danze diverter is a relatively easy task. You will need to remove the old diverter and replace it with the new diverter. The most common type of diverter is a slip-joint diverter. To replace a slip-joint diverter, you will need to remove the old nut, washer, and bolt. You will then need to replace the nut with the new one, and add a washer and bolt. Be sure to replace the bolt with a bolt that is the correct size.

How to Replace Shower Valve Cartridge Danze

89 Votes