Vimpat is a drug used to treat heart failure, a condition in which the heart cannot pump enough blood. Vimpat works by helping the heart to pump more blood.
What Is Vimpat? | Epilepsy
Accepted 99 Votes
- Are psychiatric drugs dangerous?
- What is generic and brand name drugs?
- What drug class is Synthroid in?
- What is the drug Vimpat used for?
- How do you investigate drug induced immune hemolytic anemia?
- Is compazine a prescription drug?
- How does the FDA determine if a drug is safe?
- Does the FDA regulate drugs?
- How do I find the generic name of a drug?