Horse manure is rich in organic matter, nitrogen, phosphorous, potassium, and calcium. It also contains trace minerals, including magnesium, zinc, and iron.
What you NEED to know about horse manure
Accepted 64 Votes
- What nutrients are in horse manure?
- Does chocolate milk have the same 9 essential nutrients as white milk?
- How many essential nutrients does milk contain?
- What are the nutrients in tamarind?
- What are the nutrients in drumstick?
- Can you make your own hydroponic nutrients?
- Does lactose free milk have the same nutrients as regular milk?
- How do you make liquid nutrients for hydroponics?